1.29.2010

Day 82 -- January 28

*Sekoia thinks it's the end of the world when her toy falls off the bed..... They were waiting for me to get up! We didn't get back from Philly until about 1:30am Wednesday night and I was lucky to have Thursday off work to recover!



*Tundra all cuddled up...typical!



*Austin on his new stilts! See the video at the bottom :)


*My "fixed" hair -- it won't do what I want it to for a few months but it definitely looks better than it did. I don't even have to style it too much in the morning (since it won't do it anyways) so that'll be interesting...I do, however, prefer that my hair be in its spot how I like it. This will take some getting used to. I can't wait until spring when it's grown back out!



*Fixed hair cut. It'll look better after I get a hold of it in the morning!



*Austin on his new stilts...kind of creepy how easy it is for him to walk, jump, jog, etc on them....

No comments: