1.29.2010

Day 81 -- January 27

*Mom's Philly Cheese Steak Hogies! Gotta love street vendors in front of Independence Hall! Gina M. (our Tech Director), Shinn & I got our food here while the others went a few blocks away (they couldn't find parking). You GOTTA have a hogie from Philly!



*SO COOL! What a historic place! I want to go on the tour! I must go back to Philly!



*Mom's Philly Cheese Steak Hogies! -- Featured in Bill Gates' magazine :)



*The Liberty Bell & Independence Hall




*The Liberty Bell & Independence Hall




*The Liberty Bell



*Gina & I in front of the Liberty Bell! SO COOL!!!!!!!!! I wish we would have been able to stay downtown longer than 18 minutes!



*Shinn in front of the Liberty Bell in downtown Philly! He's so excited!



*My Philly Cheese Steak Hoggie from Philadelphia! YUMMM (yes...it did have ketchup on it....hey, the vendor asked if I wanted any!) lol



*Jamie Schlack, the backseat warrior!



*Shinn complaining about something! Schlack, Shinn & I enjoyed our close to 20 hours in the car together! What a riot! We did a lot of processing and getting to the root of the problem....hahaha and apparently I have trust issues (see garmin picture below....)



*Oh, Garmin how I should have trusted you instead of trying to follow Ron from the beginning. We now have a loving relationship and I hope to one day purchase a Garmin of my very own! "TRUST THE GARMIM!" -- How many times did Shinn & Schlack tell me that!?!?!?



*Sunset over some river in Pennsylvania!



*Beautiful sunset through the windshield somewhere in Pennsylvania (even though it's out of focus, the color is amazing!)




*Driving thru the mountain (literally...thru!) on the way home :)

e

No comments: