6.11.2009

*School's Out For The Summer*

Well, almost at least! Today is the last day of school for the year! Woot Woot! I can't believe another school year is coming to a close. When someone asks me how long I've worked at Milan, it's crazy to think that I can say I've been here in different capacities for 3 years now! WOW time FLIES!!! Today makes up the last day of exams and we only have 1/2 day. It's third & fourth blocks and, lucky me, my third block is my prep and 4th block I have Video - only 4 kids are showing up :) We have to finish their "Finding Nemo" claymation today! I'll post it when it's done :) SO CUTE!



It's amazing how many things I wanted to do BEFORE school got out as far as reorganizing, cleaning, etc that won't get done until August now! Haha. I can check out today (THE PLAN) or tomorrow (NO GOOD). But we have meetings this afternoon - and I have a TON to do to get my room ready to leave. We'll see how it goes. My plan right now is to get the room in order to leave it for a while and then work on grades tonight and check out in the morning. The boys Varsity Baseball team is playing in the State Semi-Final game tomorrow at 12:00pm in Battle Creek and I'm going to cheer them on!!!! WAY TO GO BIG REDS! I want to make sure I'm checked out before we leave at 9:45am or so to go there. Crossin my fingers!



Well, off to get things done in quick order today! Wish me luck :)

No comments: