3.12.2009

The Stars Aligned Against Me

I am sure the stars are against me this week. Not that I believe in all that but if I did, I would know that the world just doesn't want things to go well for me. Now, don't get me wrong, things aren't going TERRIBLY, but they sure aren't going smoothly and the stress of the week has landed me here, typing this, and wondering how I'm going to make it through the second Friday The 13th in two months. I've officially taken the morning off from work in order to regroup a little and catch up on some mental health. That means I'll only be at school for 3 1/2 hours tomorrow! WAHOO. We'll see where that gets me. I figure by Saturday things have got to turn around...the week will be over and things will be on the up&up...I hope...

Until then, I'm hunkering down and going to knit the night away, trying to take my mind off things.

Here goes nothin'...

No comments: