3.10.2009

Carmel Adventures!

November/December 2008:
Mom and I took on the task of making carmel corn again this year. We didn't do it last year for whatever reason but I think after how good some of it turned out this time, it will definitely be a tradition! The first batch we made filled 12 1-gallon bags! And all of it went to school for the staff! I made little bags for some of my closer friends at school and then put large bags in both of the teachers' lounges so the entire staff could enjoy! One teacher said someone tried to steal his bag because it was so good! Another said it was "awesome"! Glad to know they like it! The second batch only made about 8 1-gallon bags. We did it in 4 segments and each segment turned out differently! Very weird! The 3rd & 4th times were the best (in my & mom's opinion) but Dad liked #2. Everyone that came over had to taste-test each batch and say whether they liked #1, 2, 3, or 4. YUM!!!!

Courtney & I made Carmel Apples at the beginning of November that were extremely sticky and messy to eat but oh-so-good! Here are a couple pictures!




No comments: