2.15.2010

Day 99 -- February 14

Valentine's day! And, more importantly, the 18th annual "Big Little Chili Cook-Off" at Milan Church of Christ! There's been a lot of trash talking going on about the top chili, especially between Cory, Nick & Shana.....well, SHANA WON! Nick (well, Stephanie, his wife) came in 2nd and Cory got honorable mention. I tied for third place with my Grandpa Campbell...but I didn't make the chili.....hahaha my mom did! So much fun though!


*I LOVE the olympics



*The sunset from the moving car



*The sunset from the moving car



*Mom's third place chili




*MaryAnn E.'s homemade chocolate covered strawberries -- look how GOOD they look!



*The winning chili -- Shana & Aunt Ann's



*Announcing the winners! Way to go Campbell girls!



*Stephanie (2nd place), Shana (1st place) and Cory (honorable mention)...Cory's face says it all!

No comments: