1.07.2010

Day 61

Wow. I've finally caught up on my blog. I see I missed a few days in there...oops! Oh well. I'm back on track now. Beautiful snowfall today and everyone's hoping for a snow day tomorrow.... I say don't count on it. Seems whenever everyone is hoping for it is the time that it sure doesn't happen. It sure is gorgeous out though!


*Sekoia LOVES the snow :)




*The backyard getting a healthy dose of the white fluffy stuff




*I love when the pine trees get coated in snow!




*Niiiiice.........



*Breathtaking! One of my fav scenes in the whole yard!



*Dad and his new toy...supposedly OUR new toy...hahaha ;)



*Like son, like father! Dad & his new helmet!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

I was so happy to see that you updated this! I love the pics- especially your land! Beautiful! I can only imagine how many memories will be made there over time...

Anonymous said...

i love reading all the cool things that happen in your life - even if it's just normal everyday stuff. it makes me smile......