12.08.2009

Day 31

Woo-Hoo! I've made it 31 days!!! Today I spent a little (and I mean a lot less than I should!) time behind my 50D. I need to spend time every day behind my Canon but I don't seem to make the time to do it. But when I do, I enjoy taking pictures so much more! And I love the results! Here are a few pics of what the holidays look like around the Jones household.


*One of our new ornaments! LOVE IT!



*Mom's Village -- I remember this from when I was so young! I also remember always getting yelled at for knocking the "snow" off it...hahaha




*Oh Christmas Tree....



*The stockings were hung by the chimney with care... Mom made these when we were little, along with the tree skirt! Isn't she talented!?!?! What's she going to do when she has grandkids.....



*All of our stockings....







No comments: