12.08.2009

Day 27 -- December 4

*This is what I came home to today after school...Sekioa...with her cable wrapped several times around the hose thing...water bucket dumped, hole dug (see foreground of picture). Because of all this...she couldn't really move (or was scared to move) when I got home. What a puppy. If only she'd quit digging.... And chewing all the gloves.... And knocking over the water.... and digging... Oh joy. ;)




*Had a girls night with Nancy & Evelyn -- watched "Holiday in Handcuffs" -- BIG FAN! :) Caught this picture right before I was leaving and decided to play with it a little in photoshop. Not sure if I'm completely satisfied with the results yet, but I like it pretty well so far! (P.S. Isn't Evelyn beautiful!?!)

1 comment:

kathryn said...

The pup pic made me LOL. Totally a Marley kind of dog, it seems!