12.03.2009

Day 24 -- December 1

It's December already!!!!! It's hard to believe it's December 1st and we haven't even really seen snow yet! It's so comforting to see all the lights on the houses and trees as you drive through the area! I love the holidays. With the colder weather comes my need to pick up my knitting/crocheting again (though I do it all spring and summer too!). I decided I am going to make a cable scarf (the start of which is below) and if all goes well, a matching cable hat and cable mittens. I've never made mittens before so this could get ugly.... P.S. You can never have too much yarn.....
*Cable Scarf So Far (after 1 week)...
*Dad and his Lazy-Boy chair....typical night!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I love the cable knit you're doing! Can you believe I haven't touched that yarn I got at the Village Knittery? Maybe this weekend...