11.29.2009

Day 22

3 Weeks! I've made it 3 weeks :) WOOHOOO! Today is supposed to be a day of rest but how come I never get to rest on Sunday? It ain't fair, I tell you! :) Shana and I worked on homework (term paper for her, grading for me) while it rained cats & dogs outside. Can't believe Thanksgiving is come and past! WOW time flies! Back to school until Dec. 23 when we finally get a much deserved break, though shorter than normal. Oh well. Hoping to see some snow soon -- it sure doesn't feel like the end of November since we haven't seen any snow yet! Pretty crazy. In March, though, I'll be saying I'm tired of the snow so I better enjoy each day as it comes! Off to get ready for another week of school. My students better be prim and proper tomorrow or they're out of my room. I'm all geared up for Algebra -- if ANY of them ever embarrass me in front of my boss again........ no good can come of it, that's for sure. Can't wait to instill in them the fear of death. Wish me luck.


*Shana & I working hard (or hardly working...you decide!)

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I love that you're updating this all the time!!!