11.27.2009

Day 19 -- November 26

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I have so much to be thankful for this year and every year as God continues to bless me with an amazing family, a great job and good health! I am also very blessed to be able to have so many memories with family and friends!



Today we chilled around the house and made food for Thanksgiving dinner until we went to my Gma & Gpa Jones' around 4 where my Gma & Gpa C, Mom, Dad, Aunt Cyndi, Uncle Scott, Aunt Ann, Shana, Chey, Chase, Austin, Alissa, Brent and I shared dinner :) YUMMY food! It was a very interesting evening! Austin, Shana, Alissa, Chase and Cheyenne played Twister for a while (it seems as if the Twister mat has shrunk...). We also played a crazy and competitive game of Kemps -- what a great card game! It's not a great game though until someone get's mad! Haha. Austin & Alissa won, though...after a few rounds of cheating....



Austin was in rare form following my dad's dress-up show of going through his mother's basement closet and finding a variety of outfits from years ago. Like father, like son, Austin followed suit and showed off his witts after hitting the closet too.


No comments: